UON offers a range of vertical air receivers up to 25 m3 that are specifically designed for use in industrial compressed air systems.
- Designed, manufactured and tested in accordance with Australian Standard AS 1210.
- Manufacturer's data report provided in accordance with Australian Standard AS 4458
- OH&S Registered Design approved for workplace use in all Australian States and Territories
- Industry preferred socket sizes and placement reinforced vessel support attachments
- External surfaces are abrasive blast cleaned, primed, finish coated in two pack polyurethane paint and then oven dried
- Blue external colour (similar to Dulux® Process Blue) indicates compressed air content in accordance with Australian Standard AS 1345
- Individually packed in a horizontal position inside a full timber crate with plastic bag cover
- Design temperature range: 0°C to 100°C
- Design fluid contents: Air
- All socket threads are BSP
Range And Technical Specifications
|Model Code||VOLUME (Litres)||DESIGN PRESSURE (kPa)||WEIGHT (kg)|
|A (mm)||B (mm)||C (mm)||D (mm)||E (mm)||F (mm)||G (mm)||H (mm)||J (mm)||K (inch)||L (inch)||M (inch)||N (mm)||P (inch)||Q (mm)||R (mm)|