- High capacity refrigerant dryer that will save you money year after year
- Outstanding electrical power savings
- Lower operating costs
- Extremely durable with corrosion resistant and thermally efficient stainless steel brazed plate in an epoxy coated galvanised cabinet
- User friendly automatic control with LED display
Range And Technical Specifications
|Model||Flow Capacity (m3/min)||Total Power (kW)||Power Supply (VAC 50 hz)||Refrigerant Type||Dimensions (L x W x H)||Connection (Male BSP)||Weight|
|GXT240||24.0||4.5||400 / 3||R407C||1470 x 750 x 1400||DN80||285|
|GXT314||31.4||6.1||1470 x 750 x 1400||DN100||400|
|GXT375||37.5||7.6||1470 x 750 x 1400||DN100||440|
|GXT451||45.1||8.6||1582 x 860 x 1600||DN100||850|
|GXT600||60.0||9.5||1628 x 1050 x 1800||DN150||1000|
|GXT750||75.0||10.3||1628 x 1050 x 1800||DN150||1050|
|GXT901||90.1||11.8||1628 x 1050 x 1800||DN50||1100|
The performance of the dryer (including pressure dew point, power consumption and pressure drop) depends largely on the volume flow and pressure of the compressed air to be dried, in addition to the condenser refrigerant temperature.
- Measured and stated in accordance with ISO 1217 Annex C at the following conditions: Operating Pressure 7 bar, Air intake Temperature 35 °C, Ambient Temperature 25 °C, Outlet Dewpoint 3 °C.
- Stated correction factors are guided values only.
- Maximum operating pressure 16 bar.
Product specifications and design are subject to change without notice.