- Creates robust and efficient refrigerant dryer
- Produces pure, clean and dry compressed air
- Ideal for low volume applications
- Consistent dew point
- Advanced design with low noise levels and a compact footprint
Range And Technical Specifications
|Model||Flow Capacity (m3/min)||Total Power (kW)||Power Supply (VAC 50 hz)||Refrigerant Type||Dimensions (L x W x H)||Connection (Male BSP)||Weight|
|GXS05||0.5||0.2||230 / 1||R134A||382 x 320 x 320||DN15||20|
|GXS10||1.0||0.3||568 x 368 x 394||DN20||32|
|GXS13||1.3||0.4||568 x 368 x 394||DN20||32|
|GXS16||1.6||0.6||568 x 500 x 500||DN20||44|
- Measured and stated in accordance with ISO 1217 Annex C at the following conditions: Operating Pressure 7 bar, Air intake Temperature 35 °C, Ambient Temperature 35 °C, Outlet Dewpoint 3 °C.
- Stated correction factors are guided values only.
- Maximum operating pressure 16 bar.
Product specifications and design are subject to change without notice.
The performance of the dryer (including pressure dew point, power consumption and pressure drop) depends largely on the volume flow and pressure of the compressed air to be dried, in addition to the condenser refrigerant temperature.