BLM Series High Voltage Compressors
The mining, resources and construction industries based in Australia - arguably one of the world's harshest environments - all rely on equipment designed and built to handle the tough climate.
In this environment, our BLM Series High Voltage Compressors are the perfect fit for this application, which can be put together as part of a durable package that delivers consistently high results.
- Skid mounted with protective canopy, fork and crane lifting points
- High Efficiency 1000 Volt electric motor
- High volume air receiver
- Dual stage filtration system
- Stainless steel control lines
- High volume water separator with auto drain
- Pressure relief valve and discharge check valve
- IP52 rated control panel
- AirSmart Controller
Range And Technical Specifications
|Model||Motor Rating||Free Air Delivery (m3/min)||Dimensions (L x W x H)||Noise Level||Weight|
|(Kw)||7 bar g *||8 bar g *||10 bar g *||13 bar g *||14 bar g *||(mm)||db (a)**||(KG)|
|BLM 150||110||19.3||19.2||4300 x 1650x 2500||79||4900|
|BLM 175||132||2.3||21.2||18.9||15.7||4600 x 1650 x 3000||79||5300|
|BLM 200||150||26.2||25.0||22.3||18.0||4900 x 1650 x 3000||79||6000|
|BLM 350||260||46.7||46.5||5200 x 1800 x 3300||83||6600|
|BLM 400||300||42.9||35.0||5200 x 1800 x 3300||89||6800|
* Measured and stated in accordance with ISO 1217 Annex C and Pneurop/Cagi PN2CPTC2 at the following conditions:
Air Intake Pressure - 1 bar a (14.5 psi.a)
Air Intake Temperature - 20°C (68°F)
Humidity - 0% (dry)
Cooling Water Inlet Temperature - 20°C (68°F)
** +_3 dB(A) according to Pneurop/Cagi test code.
Performance data and specifications are for indicative purposes only and will vary depending on optional accessories specified and / or due to changes in equipment specification and design to meet the client's performance criteria.