UON were tasked with delivering a 30MW Power Station and electrical distribution power at 33kV. The Power Station was required to sustain operations during the relocation of a 132kV transmission line. The whole shutdown and operation was dependent on the successful energization of the power station on-time which was achieved. The project was designed and installed within the 12-week timeline.
Pieces of equipment
Hours worked LTI-free
Scale of project
The key success of the Rapid-Deployment 30MW / 33kV Power Station was UON’s time management and orchestrated scheduling of people and plant. This allowed UON to deliver on time and without incident. UON’s close working relationship with the client on site allowed for a smooth deployment and synchronization of resources.
- 20 Modular Diesel Generators
- 5 Modular 415V/33kV Substations
- 33kV Switch Room
- 440kL Fuel Storage
- Unloading facility and Powerline Interconnection
- All design, construction, commissioning, operation and decommissioning
- Full design and construction delivered within the 12-week timeline