UON was engaged as the head contractor to Design, Supply, Install and Commission thirteen downhole bore packages, Generator & Headworks Trailers, Fuel Tanks and associated equipment including UON’s (Patent Pending) PROPOWER™ GMC Generator Technology. Construction works on this project were completed with RSK Contracting.
Pieces of equipment
Hours worked LTI-free
UON minimised the loss of dewatering across the BHP sites during the removal of existing infrastructure and replacement with new infrastructure. This project required a high level of planning from our Projects and Production & Fabrication Facilities. UON achieved this safely and on time with zero recordable incidents for the duration of the project.
- 11 x 300kvA GMC Generator on Trailer
- 4 x 200kvA UON GMC Generator on Trailer
- 6 x 250kvA UON GMC Generator on Trailer
- 3 x 150kvA UON GMC Generator on Trailer
- 18 x 4000L UON Fuel Tanks
- 16 x 92 to132kW Downhole Bore Pump Packages
- 6km of HDPE
- Steel Manifold Pipework and Valves
- Hydro Testing, Installation & Commissioning
- Delivered On-Time and In-Budget